1000Ft Cat5e CMP Plenum 24AWG UTP 4-pairs Network LAN Cable
Cat5e Plenum CMP, UTP (Un-Shielded Twisted Pair) Ethernet cable Supporting frequencies of up to 350 MHz and the 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, and 10GBASE-T standards. Suitable for installation in building plenum spaces (the area through which environmental air is transported). CAT5e Plenum cable mostly found inside walls, below a raised floor or above a suspended ceiling. By using plenum-rated cable the levels of toxicity in the smoke would be lower because of its CMP jacket that is flame-retardant and does not catch fire. 24AWG conductors insulated with HDPE to stop external attacks. Cat5e cable is perfect for local area networking and its specifications provide significantly lower interference or near end cross-talk in the transmission. 4 pairs insulation colors (white/green, white/orange, white/brown, white/blue) with spline put together to form a core and ripcord full length of cable to make it easy to tear the cable. Nexgen Plenum rated cat5e Ethernet cable is best for smooth and easy installation.
- Color: Black, Blue, White
- Plenum Rated Jacket
- Cable designed to be installed in air handling spaces.
- Cat5e Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit).
- 1000-foot of uncapped, unshielded twisted pair Ethernet cable
- Conveniently packaged in a cardboard box with side outlet
- Four pairs
- UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Cat5e Conductor 24AWG / 0.51mm
- Easy Pull-Box
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 100 Mbps TPDDI
- 155 Mbps ATM
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.5
- IEEE 802.12