Outdoor 1000Ft Cat5e 24AWG CCA UTP 4-pairs Network LAN Cable Direct Burial UV Rated Waterproof
OverViewOverview:Direct Burial CAT5e is used for applications that require the cable to be outdo...
Direct Burial CAT5e is used for applications that require the cable to be outdoors or directly in ground with or without the use of a conduit. Direct Burial CAT5e is made with a polyethylene (PE) jacket to protect the cable from water, and extreme temperatures. Four color-striped pairs make it easy to install and reduces alien crosstalk. This cable can be measured and cut to exact distances, then terminated to a connector, jack, or patch panel. This CAT5e cable is certified and fluke tested for gigabit Ethernet and 350Mhz.
- U/V Resistant and Water Proof HDPE Insulated LDPE Jacket
- Thick Polyethylene (PE) Protective Jacket for Indoor/Outdoor use
- Color: Black
- Cat5e Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit).
- 1000-foot of uncapped, unshielded twisted pair Ethernet cable
- Copper Clad Aluminum/Copper Clad Alloy (CCA) construction
- Four pairs
- UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Conductor 24AWG / 0.51mm
- Supplied in 1000ft Wooden Spool
- Packaging: Wooden Spool in brown box packaging
- Insulation: HDPE 1.01±0.03mm
- Jacket: Black UV/WaterProof LDPE 5.8±0.03mm
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 100 Mbps TPDDI
- 155 Mbps ATM
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.5
- IEEE 802.12