1000Ft Cat6A 23AWG CMR RISER Bare Pure Copper UTP Solid 4-pairs Network LAN Cable, Black, Blue, Gray, White
OverViewProduct Overview:Nexgen Cables Twisted Pair ...
Nexgen Cables Twisted Pair UTP Cat6a cables are used where protection from high noise environments are necessary, while efficiently maximizing data speeds up to 10Gbps. This makes these type of cables ideal for use in manufacturing facilities, hospitals, banks and other areas where performance and maximization of data is needed.
Cat6a cabling is designed for 10-Gigabit applications. Cat6a cables are able to reach distances up to 100 meters or 328 feet, while significantly improving on alien crosstalk.
Nexgen solid wire bulk cables are typically used for horizontal and backbone cable runs. Solid wire cables feature a single strand (metal wire) that's typically used for long distance runs when compared to stranded cables. These Cat6a bulk cables feature a CMR rated PVC jacket, pure bare copper wires, and exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 standards. All of our Cat6a bulk cables are UL listed #E510217 to ensure 100% authenticity. Therefore, installer can pass the certification such as Fluke (550MHz) without any problem.
- UL Certified. UL Listed # E510217
- Pure Copper, Oxygen-free.
- Color availabilities: Black, Blue, Grey, White
- Cat6A Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000mbps
- Supports 10GBASE-T
- Fluke test pass 550MHz @100 meters (328ft)
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Standard
- CM/CMR Certifications: UL 1685, ANSI/UL 1666
- Jacket type: CMR
- Jacket Diameter: 6.3mm +/- 0.15mm
- Jacket Thickness: 0.7mm+/- 0.03mm
- 1000-foot of uncapped, unshielded twisted pair Ethernet cable
- Conveniently packaged in a cardboard box with side outlet
- Four pairs
- UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Cat6A Conductor 23AWG / 0.57mm
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 100 Mbps TPDDI
- 155 Mbps ATM
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.5
- IEEE 802.12
- UL (Listed # is E510217)