1000FT CAT5e UTP Network Ethernet LAN Cable, Bulk wire, White, Blue,
OverViewToday’s networks come in all shapes and sizes, and companies and individuals often have very different needs. Fortunately, there are a wide variety of different network cable solutions available, ensuring that every network can be setup with ...
CAT5e UTP solid Bare Copper Network Cable for Your High-Speed Connected Life.
Solid bare copper network cables are designed to provide a durable, reliable solution for network connections, offering optimal stability for a broad range of signal frequencies and improved signal strength and data retention. That makes them particularly useful for today’s high-speed applications, streaming services, cloud computing, and other connectivity needs where speed and signal clarity are essential for ensuring quality performance.
1000ft cat5e Unshielded Bulk wire brings those benefits to your network, powering your connections to bring the world to your fingertips. Their stability and reliability make them the perfect option for installations where transmissions need to be sent over longer distances, since they facilitate higher rates of data transmission. Whether you need in-wall cable runs, attic installation, or any other install setting requiring lengthy runs, our solid bare copper cables are the perfect solution.
1000 ft CAT5e UTP Network Ethernet Cable: The Features You Need
This cable comes with a host of features sure to meet your networking needs. The solid bare copper construction offers superior signal transmission over longer distances with 24-AWG conductors and 4 twisted pairs for increased speed. The cable comes in a durable pull-out box that provides snag-free, tangle-free cable pulls that reduce installation complexity. Cables also include a rip cord that makes it easy to strip cable jackets without doing damage to the wires, helping to ensure that your investment is protected from accidental damage.
Copper cable is more malleable and flexible than CCA cables, making them easier to use during installation and less likely to break or become damaged when flexed. With copper cable, you also enjoy less dc resistance than CCA (about 55% less). That helps to ensure that you have less cable heating, which can reduce any potential for PoE device power dampening.
To properly experience the benefits of today’s connected world, you need network infrastructure that you can rely on.1000 ft CAT5e UTP solid Bare Copper Network Ethernet LAN Cable, you can rest assured that your network will provide the clear, fast signals you need to power the way you live or work.
- Category 5e (CAT5e) cable, also known as Enhanced Category 5, is designed to support full-duplex Fast Ethernet operation and Gigabit Ethernet.
- This cat5e ethernet cable is 24 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Supports bandwidth of up to 350 MHz.
- Voice and Data communications
- Solid Wire (as opposed to Stranded) for easy punch down and termination
- Meets or exceeds Category-5 specifications
- Sturdy Pull-Out Box that ensures easy, snag-free, and tangle-free cable pulling for easy installation
- Solid Bare Copper design
- Rip cord to strip cable jacket safely without damaging wires
- Suitable for indoor in-wall, attic installation
- Each conductor is 24 AWG with 4 twisted pairs to ensure optimal speed.
- foot marked cable, in sequential countdown from 1000 Feet.
- Reinforced box opening
- Colors: white, blue, gray, black, green, red, yellow
- Length: 1000ft